Supreme Coolant Treatment
The #1 Cause of Roadside Failure is Coolant System Related!
Source: National Automotive Radiator Service Association
KOOL-IT® Supreme Coolant Treatment is chemically engineered to reduce the surface tension of coolant, thus allowing it to more deeply penetrate metal surfaces at vital heat-transfer areas. This decreases operating temperatures and significantly reduces the possibility of engine overheating.
- Protects all metals from electrolysis
- Provides unsurpassed cooling system corrosion protection
- Enhances heat transfer and reduces operating temperatures
- Prevents deposits and contamination which lead to overheating
- Reduces water pump, impeller and intake manifold pitting
- Reduces wet-sleeve cylinder liner cavitation erosion
- Corrects coolant pH balance
- Only coolant protectant with built-in pH indicator (for use only in straight water applications)
- Prevents warranty claims
- Extends coolant life up to five years
- Compatible with all types of antifreeze
Due to its unique chemical composition, KOOL-IT is very effective in preventing damage from electrolysis, corrosion, and pitting. The overwhelming majority of failures associated with aluminum radiators found in most newer vehicles are due to corrosion. This corrosion is a result of deficient chemical protection within the coolant.
KOOL-IT is the easiest and most cost effective way to protect a radiator or heater core (and prevent warranty claims) from deterioration and damage that can lead to system failure. Compatible with all types of antifreeze, Kool-It provides the type of total cooling system protection required for today’s modern cars and trucks.