Seal-E-Zee XTREME Step 2
Extra fitting power for tougher applications!
- Fast and easy with instant results
- Holds seals in place longer than just SEAL-E-ZEE Original Step 1 alone
- Ideal when multiple seals are involved
- Works well with all types of rubber including; lip seals, o-rings, bearings, bushings, valve body end caps, Teflon® seals, hydraulic pumps, valves, etc., for use in a wide range of industries
- Always used after SEAL-E-ZEE Original Step 1 w/ LXE® Technology formula will not harm seals
- No potentially damaging tools are required to fit difficult seals
- Confidence that even the most difficult applications have been installed correctly without damage
- Can be used for loose seals (i.e., Chrysler units w/ pegs)
- No more putting seals in freezers! Prevents damage from drying and cracking the seal material
- Replicates the unattainable nitrogen assembly line process that till now has only been available in Original Equipment Manufacturer plants
SEAL-E-ZEE® XTREME should only be used after the application of SEAL-E-ZEE Original Step 1 which contains the protective LXE® Technology lubricant essential for delicate seal materials to prevent damage. This allows for a more intense hold and contracts the seal even further.