Brake Finishing Treatment
ELIMINATE BRAKE NOISE!
Does Not Effect Braking Performance or Manufacturer’s Warranties!
Ends Headaches Caused by Brake Noise Comebacks! Even after a high quality brake job, harmonic vibration can produce aggravating brake squeal. The resulting comeback costs you time and money.
- Effective on all brake systems: disc, drum, ABS, domestic and import
- Virtually eliminates customer brake squeal comebacks by providing superior noise suppression
- Will not void manufacturer's warranty
- Saves money
- Helps to prevent brake surface rusting/oxidation
- Saves shop time
- Increases customer satisfaction
- Helps to quiet stubborn “problem brakes”
- No drying time required
- Effectiveness tested from -1000 to +2,000°F
- Prevents oxidation of rotors and drums
- Keeps rotors looking like new
- Squeak Relief will not damage ABS sensors or rubber components
- No ozone-depleting CFC's
- 2 oz can treats 6 axle sets
Squeak Relief is applied directly to the rotor/drum friction surfaces to stop brake noise before it starts. When applied as directed, the Squeak Relief microfine oxides form a molecular bond with the rotor/drum friction surfaces. The resulting composite finish helps to eliminate irritating vibration and brake squeal.
Squeak Relief delivers superior noise suppression and does not change pedal feel or the break-in properties of the linings.