2 CYCLE OIL & RE-CONDITIONER with LXE® Technology
This is not your ordinary 2 cycle oil!
LUBEGARD Power Equipment Care provides for easier starts, cleaner burns & less odor compared to other leading brands!
The LXE® Technology contained in the formulation will:
LUBEGARD’s Power Equipment Care 2 Cycle Oil & Re-Conditioner synthetic formulation acts both as a regular 2 cycle oil, as well as an engine and exhaust system re-conditioner. In many cases, where critical wear and general condition of the equipment is not in question, it can literally bring old engines back to life. Furthermore, regular use will help keep your equipment operating like new—longer.
- Rejuvenate engine gaskets and seals. As they age, seals and gaskets loose their aromatic hydrocarbon content and flexibility. LXE restores these features, allowing the components to perform as they were intended.
- LXE actually possesses polarity to metals. This polarity occurs due to the charge distribution of the electrons in the carbonyl group of the LXE molecule and gives the molecule longer residence on the metal. Simply put; it is attracted to metals and improves heat transfer, which reduces wear.
- This is especially important to maintain constant hydrodynamic lubrication making it by far, the best lubricant during start-up conditions.
- LXE provides optimum thermal stability. It will not readily break down, even under the most extreme heat and pressure. This is exceptionally important as it allows for unmatched upper cylinder lubrication. Lack of upper cylinder lubrication is the main cause of 2 cycle engine seizures.
- If that isn’t enough, LXE will actually soften old carbon deposits from years of use and storage, allowing deposits to be eliminated through normal combustion.
- It offers one of the cleanest burns available. A cleaner burn results in better idling at lower RPMs, as well as reduced fuel consumption.
- Of course, the formulation is ashless and prevents plug fouling, port clogging, and ring sticking. It allows longer spark plug life and prevents pre-ignition problems.
- It is compatible with all 2 cycle applications, air or water cooled.
- The 8 oz bottle allows for variable treat rates, as well as lower treat rates, which reduces smoke formation for cleaner burning and fewer emissions.
- Provides outstanding rust and corrosion protection.
- Restores engine power & compression.