Bio/Tech Engine Oil Protectant with LXE® Technology
You shouldn’t start
your car without it!FOR USE IN ALL DIESEL
AND GASOLINE ENGINES
- Reduces oil and fuel consumption!
- Optimizes engine horsepower and performance
- Protects and extends oil life by 30%
- Improves fuel economy by reducing friction in your engine
- Reduces wear on metal components, thus increasing part life
- Improves anti-friction and anti-wear properties of ALL major oil brands to meet requirements of ALL vehicles, including older and high performance models
- Eliminates lifter and other objectionable noise on startup, especially in cold weather
- Ensures smoother running engines
- Reduces hot engine oil temperatures
- Gives improvement in friction and wear performance over major brands of motor oil
- Blends with ALL motor oils currently produced, including API; SJ, SJ/EC, CG- 4, CH-4, SE, SF, SG, SI, CC, CD, CE, SL, SD, SM and CF motor oils
- Helps reduce smoking by restoring flexibility to valve stem seals for improved sealing, also providing outstanding upper cylinder lubricity as it frees up sticking rings
- Inhibits oxidation and extends engine oil life (see TFOUT test results below)
- Also use to extend the life of small 4 cycle engines such as; lawn maintenance equipment, motorcycles, snow mobiles, etc.
|LUBEGARD® ENGINE OIL PROTECTANT contains Liquid Wax Ester (LXE®) Technology, the lubrication system of the future. Specifically formulated to minimize friction and wear, also to keep the oil cooler in today’s more complicated engines.
All modern engine oils contain a highly refined petroleum or synthetic base oil which is fortified with additives to meet motor oil performance specifications. Even so, dated specifications may not represent the level of performance needed by a new engine design. A new oil may not contain sufficient additives such as ANTI-WEAR agents or ANTI-CORROSION compounds even though it passes all the tests. Furthermore, these protective compounds are depleted when the oil is in service.
The solution to this protection gap is LUBEGARD ENGINE OIL PROTECTANT which supplements and enhances the effectiveness of the additive system already present in the oil. LUBEGARD replaces the depleted or insufficient additives and adds LXE® wear protectors and friction reducers which are unavailable in any oil. Minimum friction means maximum mileage; minimum wear means maximum service. In addition, LUBEGARD increases the thermal and oxidative stability of motor oil to prevent creation of sludge and deposits.
There is a need for improved oil additives for protection and mileage in view of the rapid technological changes in modern engine design. LUBEGARD provides a concentrated package that fulfills these deficiencies (without adding ZDDP, Chlorine, inappropriate sludge building additives like PTFE or solid lubricants such as Teflon®, graphite or molybdenum disulphide.)
LUBEGARD with LXE Technology will carry your engine through to the future!
LUBEGARD improves untreated motor oil by 29%
The motor oil with the addition of LUBEGARD Bio-Tech Engine Protectant increased the oxidative stability of the untreated motor oil from 248 minutes to 349 minutes. This improvement in oxidative stability (29% improvement over untreated motor oil) is far greater than any of the other tested additives.
#1 Against Metal WearWhen you start your engine in the morning, it runs for up to 60 seconds on the oil film left from the night before. Scientific studies in operating engines have shown that the wear rates are close to 50 times greater during starting than during running. LUBEGARD® Bio/Tech Engine Protectant helps improve the protection of the oil film against wear start after start, as well as reducing friction and wear when the engine is running. Lowering friction within the engine restores lost energy to you in the form of improved gas mileage and higher performance when you need it most.
Falex Pin and Vee Block Test
Pictured are steel pins from a Falex Pin and Vee Block test simulating start up conditions in motor oil. The Falex Pin and Vee Block test measures the sliding friction and wear of a round metal cylinder on flat metal block surfaces. Sliding friction is the major type of friction and wear in engines. The test pictured was run only for analysis of friction and wear of individual oils with and without LUBEGARD®.
Sliding friction/ energy loss occurs at start up in the:
• Main crankshaft bearings
• Connecting rod bearings
• Where the piston rings contact the
• Where the push rods or lifters contact
the lobes of the cam shaft
• In the valve guides
• In the hydraulic valve lifters
Other tested Oils include:
Note: International Lubricants, Inc. does not compare, endorse, or advise comparison of any brands of motor oil on the basis of these tests.
Independent testing by one of the industry’s most renowned and respected institutions.
Swissmotor, (Switzerland’s cross-version of AAA meets Car and Driver) did their own independent and unsolicited research and field testing on LUBEGARD products, including the Engine Oil Protectant. Read their amazing field tests and results in the full story here!
“If one considers how many millions are invested in development projects by vehicle manufacturers to increase engine power and at the same reduce fuel consumption, and then compares that amount to the ridiculously low cost of adding LUBEGARD, one can only shake one’s head in disbelief. Especially since LUBEGARD also significantly prolongs the operating life of any mechanism.”
All trademarks are owned by their respective companies.
TOP OF PAGE